quick question

Angebecky2

Earning My Ears
Myself. DH and DS 5 will be sailing in just 36 days. I was hoping to find my DS a disney tie for his suit for semi-formal night. I am having a hard time w/ this. I have tried e-bay and also the disney on-line store, but could only find mickey ties for adults. Does anybody have any other suggestions??

This board has been truly invaluable. Thanks ahead of time:)

I have bought my DH Disney ties at both the DS & at Sears but it has been a few years since I've gotten him one. I know that Sears still has them because I've walked past them on occasion. I think Kohls also may carry them (if they are in your area).

I hope this helps!

Allison

I have gotten them at Wal-mart before but they were in the men's department and they may be too big. I haven't looked in the boy's dept as my DS is 17.

On our last cruise, I forgot to pack ties, so I was forced to buy them en route. I picked up two at the tie shop in the terminal at MCO. They were pretty pricey, but I liked them. One was a Pooh, the other a mouse ear pattern. They have a pretty large selection of over-priced Disney-theme ties there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter