Quick Service Alcohol for Disney Springs & Resorts

got2luvtink

DIS Veteran
I'll have the QSDP for my 2019 weekend trip, but will not be going to the parks. It's hard to find any info on which alcoholic drinks are covered on the plan at the Resorts and Disney Springs. I am especially looking forward to trying the hard shakes at AOA, POP, and D-Luxe--just not sure if those specifically are covered. I was also hoping Cookes of Dublin serves alcohol (especially a Guinness!), but don't see it on the menu. So, what drinks at Disney Springs and the Resorts are covered?

I'll have the QSDP for my 2019 weekend trip, but will not be going to the parks. It's hard to find any info on which alcoholic drinks are covered on the plan at the Resorts and Disney Springs. I am especially looking forward to trying the hard shakes at AOA, POP, and D-Luxe--just not sure if those specifically are covered. I was also hoping Cookes of Dublin serves alcohol (especially a Guinness!), but don't see it on the menu. So, what drinks at Disney Springs and the Resorts are covered?

Sorry you haven't had any help today. I'm also sorry that I'm not going to be much help.

Cooke's has their own online menu and there aren't any alcoholic drinks on that menu either, so I think you're out of luck there.

I have seen reports of the hard shakes at D-Luxe being available with a QS credit.

As to the resorts and other places at DS, my only other advice is to sit down for an hour and read through this thread:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/quick-service-alcohol-selections.3656989/

Sorry you haven't had any help today. I'm also sorry that I'm not going to be much help.

Cooke's has their own online menu and there aren't any alcoholic drinks on that menu either, so I think you're out of luck there.

I have seen reports of the hard shakes at D-Luxe being available with a QS credit.

/

Thanks for replying! That's good to hear about the shakes at D-Luxe! Bummer about Cooke's. I had seen the menu, but was hoping I was missing something!

As to the resorts and other places at DS, my only other advice is to sit down for an hour and read through this thread:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/quick-service-alcohol-selections.3656989

I have looked through that wonderful thread, but didn't see much about what's available at DS or the Resorts. Since I won't be visiting the parks, I was hoping to get some more info on those locations specifically. We'll be there next month!

Thanks for replying! That's good to hear about the shakes at D-Luxe! Bummer about Cooke's. I had seen the menu, but was hoping I was missing something!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/quick-service-alcohol-selections.3656989

I have looked through that wonderful thread, but didn't see much about what's available at DS or the Resorts. Since I won't be visiting the parks, I was hoping to get some more info on those locations specifically. We'll be there next month!

Well, come back after your trip and update the sticky with your experience. At least you can help others going after you.

I think you are out of luck with Cooke's because they actually have a separate bar called the "Hole in the Wall" bar outside of Cooke's and toward Raglan Road. I have eaten at Cooke's several times and went outisde on the patio and had a beer from the bar, but I think they are two different establishments. They really ought to let you get a beverage from the bar if you are on the dining plan.

One place that I would suggest in Disney Springs would be The Polite Pig. Good food and several drink options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter