Quick Service Alcohol Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoG has just added alcohol to its qs menu. Really adds $$ value to the meals

Breakfast alcohol, breakfast meal prices increased also. $28 for qs breakfast plus $10 drink, best value of a qs credit ever!
Mimosa
Be Our Guest Mimosa

$10.00

Be Our Guest Peach Bellini

$10.00

Be Our Guest House Made Red Sangria

$10.00

Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen, Germany 16 oz.
Schofferhofer Pink Grapefuit Hefeweizen, Germany 16 oz.

$10.00

These are the new lunch options

$10.00

$10.00

$10.00

Kronenbourg 1664, France
Kronenbourg 1664, France

$8.50

Stella Artois, Belgium
Stella Artois, Belgium

$10.00

Charles de Fère Cuvée Jean-Louis Blanc de Blancs Brut, France

$9.00

Dr. Loosen Dr. L Riesling, Mosel

$10.00

Cambria Katherine's Vineyard Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley

$11.00

Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais-Villages, France

$9.00

Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley

$16

Does anyone know if and or what is included at Woody's lunch box? I've searched through the thread and didn't see anything but I'd really like to get the grown-up's lemonade

What about resort counter service? I have a couple of early nights with dinner at the resort planned since I have to get up early for the Wine & Dine races. Since I will have the refillable mug I don't just want to get a soda. Can I get a bottled wine cooler or beer?

BoG has just added alcohol to its qs menu. Really adds $$ value to the meals

Breakfast alcohol, breakfast meal prices increased also. $28 for qs breakfast plus $10 drink, best value of a qs credit ever!
Mimosa
Be Our Guest Mimosa

$10.00

$10.00

$10.00

$10.00

These are the new lunch options

$10.00

$10.00

$10.00

Kronenbourg 1664, France
Kronenbourg 1664, France

$8.50

Stella Artois, Belgium
Stella Artois, Belgium

$10.00

$9.00

$10.00

$11.00

$9.00

$16

I just was coming to see if the Cab was available! I wanted it with my braised pork.

We were there late Aug., and was sort of surprised at the volume of guests toting all of their resort mugs and blatantly filling them up at Park QS locations such as Backlot Exp., Electric Umb. Sometimes like 6 mugs, in front of CMs. There's probably only about 1-2 refill location per park, but adults could get their kids pops while they get the extra alcohol for themselves. Also saw water cups being used for pop/tea. Not that I'd be ok with doing this myself - I was sort of upset to see it. The guests at our resort even used water bottles/mugs to fill with tea/cocoa/coffee.

We did a lot of margaritas, vodka lemonade (ABC, Rizzo's, Backlot, Flame Tree), and my suggestion is to order your mixed drinks without ice. Seems sort of silly, but CMs completely fill the smallish plastic cup to the very top with ice, and the amount of tequila is only about a 1/8 inc. top layer as is. We request 2-4 ice water cups so that we can add a few cubes as needed for the margaritas (but cold enough w/out). If you mobile order, there is no comment spot to request no ice; which we resorted to sometimes to save time.

I think that it si also possible that folks buy a QS drink but use their mug. If I bring my mug with me in the mornign, I would love to use it rather than the paper cup for my beverage. I am not lookign forward to teh non straw no cover policy, and know where my beverage will wind up.

In teh food court, I often used a disposable cup for my coffee, and saved my mug for water or a soft beverage. I con't like that the coffee seems to flavor my mug. Water just does not taste the same after coffee gets in the mug. I do cart the mug with me there so no CM has to worry how to tell me I need to pay for the coffee.

I just was coming to see if the Cab was available! I wanted it with my braised pork.

Do you know if it is or not? I just did my pre-order at BOG and ordered 4 glasses of cab, but I will switch to another wine if the cab is not allowed on the QS credit.

Do you know if it is or not? I just did my pre-order at BOG and ordered 4 glasses of cab, but I will switch to another wine if the cab is not allowed on the QS credit.

I saw it posted upthread that it was included. I liked it the last time I was there, so I really wanted to enjoy a glass this trip.

So, not all pool bars include mixed drinks. The contemporary did not. I was allowed to get beer, wine, or hard cider, at the pool bar which was fine, but not what I really wanted. Contempo cafe had many more choices, pre-mixed bottles in the fridge, but still at least a mixed drink (I had a mudslide and margarita there)

Just a summary of my selections last week.

Mexico QS in EP had all their drink options included (we ordered 4 of the most expensive margaritas), very good
BOG also had all their drink options included (we ordered a peach Bellini, a mimosa, and 2 cab),
Backlot had all their drink options included (including the 2 holiday specials, both of which were good)
Flame tree BBQ had all the drink options included (the vodka lemonade thing was good)

As mentioned above, the contemporary pool bar was a bit disappointing (beer and wine only), but contempo cafe was a little better
Catalinia Eddies was also only wine and beer I think (we got sangria)
Yak and Yeti, also only wine and beer (we got sangria again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts