Quick Service Alcohol Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi
We are planning on going to Disney in August and have the dining plan. I see that you can get a fountain drink or alcohol drink. What are your favorites and from which restaurant?? Thank you!!

I am sitting in backlot express drinking my margarita! Mobile ordered it with a burger and fries all for a credit with no problem. With another meal I got a rebel ipa.

From ABC I was able to mobile order the sangria with a third meal.

I love mobile ordering!
Thanks- updated the OP

Making this a sticky
I made it! :yay:

Yup and it was the best use of a QS Credit we had that week. The food is excellent and they have a large drink selection. One surprise though if you try adding a protein to a salad it's not included even though it would still cost less than many of their included entrees. For example I ordered the $22 Cedar Plank Salmon and it was covered. My wife ordered the Southerner Salad which is $13 and she wanted to add Chicken which they normally charge an extra $5 for bringing it to $18. They wanted to charge us for the Chicken. Strange. That said she got the salad without the chicken and it was huge and tasty.
The Polite pig was also our highlight for the booze. As a cocktail guy, finding them in the sea of "only beer and wine", is challenging.

This thread makes me oh so happy! :rotfl2::drinking1
Kids and Booze... Peas and Carrots.

Is there a list for Disney Springs QS?
Not currently, I'll update soon.

No booze at any of the magic kingdom
Quick service restaurants?
As mentioned in OP- You have to sneak in your own and add to Dole Whip.
Use all your snack credits for this.

Note: If anyone can help give some feedback on things that aren't Italicized, Like some Epcot locations (Ex: Electric Umbrella, Japan, Norway, China, Morocco) and specialty drinks in DHS (Ex: Happy Daze @ ABC, Afterburner @ Backlot) and lastly the drinks at Restaurantasaurus at DAK. I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Just back from a weekend trip with the QS Dining Plan. I can confirm the following drinks are included with a QS dining credit:

Min & Bills Dockside Diner - the Patron Margarita
Electric Umbrella -Frozen Margarita
Katsura Grill - the Green Tea Frozen Cocktail
La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico) - the Patron Lime Margarita
Harambe Market - the Red Sangria
Satu'li Canteen - a Sangria

Just back from a weekend trip with the QS Dining Plan. I can confirm the following drinks are included with a QS dining credit:

Min & Bills Dockside Diner - the Patron Margarita
Electric Umbrella -Frozen Margarita
Katsura Grill - the Green Tea Frozen Cocktail
La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico) - the Patron Lime Margarita
Harambe Market - the Red Sangria
Satu'li Canteen - a Sangria
What was the green tea cocktail like? Planning on eating at Katsura Grill for the first time, and this drink sounds interesting.

What was the green tea cocktail like? Planning on eating at Katsura Grill for the first time, and this drink sounds interesting.

The green tea cocktail tasted like green tea ice-cream if you ever had that. I like it as it wasn't too sweat and it was refreshing in the hot weather, but it did have a bit of a chalky texture, but so does green tea ice-cream.

Last edited:
I was thinking I read somewhere that table service on DDP includes an alcoholic beverage for guests over 21. Is this correct or was it wishful thinking?

Not just table service, quick service restaurants that serve alcohol are eligible as well. That's what this thread is about (posters confirming where they've gotten alcoholic drinks at quick service locations). Here's an article about the inclusion of alcohol on DDP this year: http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...cialty-alcoholic-and-non-alcoholic-beverages/

Any luck at any of the resorts?

Any updates lately?

Hands down best value of any QS is at Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge. Polite Pig at Disney Springs used to be my top suggestion, but Geyser is significantly better. Cocktails are high-end top-shelf (not frozen typical Disney sugar junk), and you have a server and can order steak, bison burgers, salmon, etc. TS level quality at QS price.

No brainer best value in the entirety of WDW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!