Quick Service Alcohol Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, specifically though I was wondering if other resort food courts had sparkling wine.
They all have pretty much the same selection at the food courts. I remember prosecco being in the cooler the pop if that helps.

Thanks, specifically though I was wondering if other resort food courts had sparkling wine.
I found a photo on easywdw's review of the Art of Animation food court from June 2018 that has a nice big photo of everything in the food court grab n' go alcohol cooler and there was definitely single serve Prosecco! Also single serve Sofia Brut Rose, Kahlua mudslide, Jose Quervo margarita, canned gin/tonic, bloody mary, rum/ginger, chardonnay, cab, pinot noir, and a full range of beer and hard cider. All those are included with the QS dining plan...even at breakfast. As I said, I believe most resort food courts carry the same varieties.

I found a photo on easywdw's review of the Art of Animation food court from June 2018 that has a nice big photo of everything in the food court grab n' go alcohol cooler and there was definitely single serve Prosecco! Also single serve Sofia Brut Rose, Kahlua mudslide, Jose Quervo margarita, canned gin/tonic, bloody mary, rum/ginger, chardonnay, cab, pinot noir, and a full range of beer and hard cider. All those are included with the QS dining plan...even at breakfast. As I said, I believe most resort food courts carry the same varieties.

Great, thanks!

I had someone send me a photo of the food court cooler at the Poly last week and there was only beer and wine. No margaritas, mixed drinks, etc. I hope this isn't the case at all the food courts. Anyone on site now?

Anyone try the ordering two drinks per adult with 4 meals thing at a Disney Springs quick service, like Polite Pig? I know you order at a counter and don't really sit down until after ordering right? Is there mobile ordering? Just wondering if it would work someplace like that, because my kids really only drink water and milk anyway, no juices or sodas for the most part. If we order 4 meals, could we do the whole show 2 IDs and get 2 drinks per person? Might be something we just need to test out on our own, but curious.

Hands down best value of any QS is at Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge. Polite Pig at Disney Springs used to be my top suggestion, but Geyser is significantly better. Cocktails are high-end top-shelf (not frozen typical Disney sugar junk), and you have a server and can order steak, bison burgers, salmon, etc. TS level quality at QS price.

No brainer best value in the entirety of WDW.

What are the dates of when you’re getting that info? If it’s earlier than the 2nd week of August, then what I said is more current and the other info is outdated. Unless something changed in the last 3 weeks, that’s simply not the case.

You go to a host, they seat you and give you menus. A waiter comes and gets your drink order and answers any questions you have about the menu. Waiter comes back and takes order. You order. Waiter brings food. You eat. waiter comes by with bill. You pay and tip.

It’s literally a TS in every way. But you use a
QS credit (and tip)
Does anyone know if this is still currently an option or are you no longer able to use QS credits if you choose to be "sat by the hostess" inside the restaurant/lounge area? If you can only order togo food from the window with you credits now, than that means (1) no cocktails and (2) no where to sit?

Does anyone know if this is still currently an option or are you no longer able to use QS credits if you choose to be "sat by the hostess" inside the restaurant/lounge area? If you can only order togo food from the window with you credits now, than that means (1) no cocktails and (2) no where to sit?

I'm not sure if policies have changed yet again or I am getting wrong information, but I just got off the phone with two different people at Wilderness Lodge, and they both told me that according to policy, you can sit in the Lounge area, and order from either menu and use Quick Service credits. She said the difference between the two menus that you see on the Disney website ("Lounge" and "Lunch and Dinner") is that the Lounge menu is served longer, until midnight. The other menu stops at 10 pm. I asked her in different ways, mentioning the walk-up counter, and she said she double checked the policy and that you can sit at the tables there and use quick service credits, including ordering your drink from the lounge menu and everything. I have never eaten here before, but we will be down there in about 25 days, and it is our plan for our resort day to eat lunch here. So then, I can test it out and see what the deal is!

I'm not sure if policies have changed yet again or I am getting wrong information, but I just got off the phone with two different people at Wilderness Lodge, and they both told me that according to policy, you can sit in the Lounge area, and order from either menu and use Quick Service credits. She said the difference between the two menus that you see on the Disney website ("Lounge" and "Lunch and Dinner") is that the Lounge menu is served longer, until midnight. The other menu stops at 10 pm. I asked her in different ways, mentioning the walk-up counter, and she said she double checked the policy and that you can sit at the tables there and use quick service credits, including ordering your drink from the lounge menu and everything. I have never eaten here before, but we will be down there in about 25 days, and it is our plan for our resort day to eat lunch here. So then, I can test it out and see what the deal is!
thank you. The reason for my questioning was in reference to the thread over in the DVC forum where people were replying to indicate that you could not be seated in the "restaurant" area and use the dining plan credits.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/is-geyser-point-considered-a-quick-serve.3741672/#post-60454518

thank you. The reason for my questioning was in reference to the thread over in the DVC forum where people were replying to indicate that you could not be seated in the "restaurant" area and use the dining plan credits.

Yes! This is exactly what I was calling them to figure out, I'm sorry if that didn't come across in my reply. I was trying to give all the info. the Cast Member gave me, but it was probably then just confusing my answer. According to them, you can be seated in the restaurant area and use dining plan credits. If for some reason they were wrong or misunderstanding what I was asking, I will find out soon!

Yes! This is exactly what I was calling them to figure out, I'm sorry if that didn't come across in my reply. I was trying to give all the info. the Cast Member gave me, but it was probably then just confusing my answer. According to them, you can be seated in the restaurant area and use dining plan credits. If for some reason they were wrong or misunderstanding what I was asking, I will find out soon!
No not at all! I'm just glad to see someone else asking the same thing I am wondering about as well. Thank you for calling and reporting on what they said! Hopefully what they are saying is correct. :goodvibes

No not at all! I'm just glad to see someone else asking the same thing I am wondering about as well. Thank you for calling and reporting on what they said! Hopefully what they are saying is correct. :goodvibes
And I thank you as well! We will be on the dining plan for our Dec trip and plan on a lunch at GP!

Interested in this also. Based on Geyser Point dining plan reviews we had planned on leaving MK for a dining plan counter service lunch with alcohol choices. Would hate to leave the park and head over there if its not an option anymore. Anyone have any other suggestions for resorts nearby MK that have a good choice on counter service with alcohol?

Interested in this also. Based on Geyser Point dining plan reviews we had planned on leaving MK for a dining plan counter service lunch with alcohol choices. Would hate to leave the park and head over there if its not an option anymore. Anyone have any other suggestions for resorts nearby MK that have a good choice on counter service with alcohol?
We are hoping to use a QS credit in the evening at Geyser Point in May and will report back. Other good options would be BOG for breakfast or lunch, Contempo Cafe at Contemporary, Captain Cooks or Oasis Pool Bar at Poly, or Gasparilla Grill at GF. We ate at Oasis in the past and it is a good use of a QS credit, as is BOG for breakfast, but Oasis closes early and it is also outside.

We are hoping to use a QS credit in the evening at Geyser Point in May and will report back. Other good options would be BOG for breakfast or lunch, Contempo Cafe at Contemporary, Captain Cooks or Oasis Pool Bar at Poly, or Gasparilla Grill at GF. We ate at Oasis in the past and it is a good use of a QS credit, as is BOG for breakfast, but Oasis closes early and it is also outside.

Do you need a Poly resort stay to access Oasis? I have thought of that option as well but thought it was behind a gate... :(

Do you need a Poly resort stay to access Oasis? I have thought of that option as well but thought it was behind a gate... :(
We have been to the Oasis both when we stayed at the Poly and when we haven't. I cant remember how we got into the gate but may have asked the bartender.

I was hoping someone else would start this so I didn't have to. But alas, I love booze too much to wait. So here we go.

This is a list of all the quick service locations that offer alcohol with your QS Dining Plan Meals.

Note: Italicized means Confirmed. Strikethrough means Not Eligible.

Hollywood Studios:

*ABC Commissary
Bud Light- $7.25
Yuengling (Beer)- $8
Chardonnay or Cab Sauv- $7.50
Sangria- $9.50
Happy Daze (Run, Melon Liqueur, Banana Liqueur, Grenadine, Orange & Pineapple Juice)- $9.25
Watermelon Margarita

*Backlot Express
Bud Light- $7.25
Yuengling (Beer)- $8
Safari Amber Specialty Brew (Beer)- $9.25
Sam Adams IPA- $9
Sangria- $9.50
Frozen Margarita- $10.25
Strawberry Daiquiri- $9.25
Afterburner (Angry Orchard w/ Fireball Whisky)- $11

*Catalina Eddie's
Bud Light or Budweiser- $7
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale- $9
Sangria- $9.50

*Fairfax Fare
Bud Light or Budweiser- $7
Yuengling (Beer)- $8
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale- $9
Rum Fruit Punch Cocktail- $7.75
Voka Raspberry Lemonade- $7.75
Black Cherry Lemonade w/ Bourbon- $9

*Min & Bills Dockside Diner
Bud Light- $7.25
Yuengling (Beer)- $8
Kahlua and Cream Milkshake- $12
Long Island Iced Tea- $10.25
Frozen Lemonade (with Rum)- $10
Patron Margarita- $13

*PizzeRizzo
Bud Light- $7.25
Golden Margarita
Moretti Blonde (Beer)- $9.25
Sangria- $9.50

Epcot:

*Electric Umbrella
Bud Light- $7.75
Heineken- $7.75
Pina Colada- $9.25
Strawberry Margarita- $10.25

*Katsura Grill (Japan)
Kirin Draft Beer- $8
Kirin Light Beer- $6.50
Sapporo Draft Beer- $8
Sake (Hot or Cold)- $6.50
Plum Wine- $6.50
Green Tea Frozen Cocktail- $8.25

*Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe (Norway)
Scandinavian Draft Beer- $7.75
Chardonnay, White Zinfandel, Cab Sauv- $8
Coffee w/ Baileys- $9
Viking Coffee (Baileys and Kamora Liqueur)- $10.25
LINIE Aquavit Glacier Shot- $9.75

*La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico)
Dos Equis or Modelo Beer- $8.75
Ambhar Coconut Passion Margarita- $14.75
Avion Fresh Lime Margarita- $13.75
Patron Lime Margarita- $15.25
Mango Frozen Margarita- $10.50
Lime Frozen Margarita- $10.25
Tequila Mexican Sangria- $11.25

*Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (France)
Kronenbourg 1664 (Beer)- $6.57
Chardonnay- $5.87 and $6.85
Mimosa- $7.50
Pinot Noir- $7.25
Cab Sauv- $7.98
Champagne- $12.68

*Liberty Inn (America)
Bud Light- $7.25
Yuengling (Beer)- $8
Frozen Coke w/ Buffalo Trace Bourbon- $10.50

*Lotus Blossom Cafe (China)
Foo Beer- $7
Tsing Tao Beer- $6.50
Yuegling Beer- $6.25
Plum Wine- $4.99

*Sommerfest (Germany)
Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen- $7.75
Altenmunster Oktoberfest- $8.25
Konig Ludwig Weissbier- $8.50
Selbach-Oster Riesling- $11

*Sunshine Seasons
Bud Light- $7
Yuengling (Beer)- $7.75

*Tangierine Cafe (Morocco)

Domestic Beer- $6.99
Imported Beer- $7.99
Sangria or Moroccan Wine- $6.99

Mimosa- $7.99
Strawberry Daiquiri- $9.99
Tangierine Cocktail- $9.99
Tangierine Daiquiri- $9.99

*Yorkshire County Fish Shop (England)
Bass Ale- $7.50
Harp Lager- $7.50

Animal Kingdom:

*Flame Tree BBQ
Bud Light - $7.25
Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Merlot - $8
Mandarin Orange Vodka - $8.50

*Harambe Market
Reef Donkey APA (Beer)- $9
Tusker Lager (Beer)- $8.25
Red Sangria- $9.5

*Pizzafari
Bud Light- $7.25
Mandarin Orange Lemonade w/ Vodka- $8.50

*Restaurantosaurus
Bud Light- $7.25
Cretaceous Cooler (Rum, Midori, Pineapple Juice)- $10.25

*Satu'li Canteen
Bud Light- $7.75
Blonde Ale- $8.25
Hawke's Grog Ale- $9.50
Mo'ara High Country Ale- $9.50
Sangria- $9.50
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir- $9

*Yak & Yeti QS
Bud Light- $7
Safari Amber Specialty Brew (Beer)- $9
Sangria- $10

Magic Kingdom:

-Have to sneak in your own and add to Dole Whip x All Snack Credits
As of 10/3/18:

*Be Our Guest Breakfast
Mimosa- $10

Peach Bellini- $10
Red Sangria- $10

Schofferhofer Pink Grapefuit Hefeweizen (Beer Blend)- $10

*Be Our Guest Lunch
Peach Bellini- $10
Red Sangria- $10
Schofferhofer Pink Grapefuit Hefeweizen (Beer Blend)- $10
Kronenbourg 1664, France- $8.50
Stella Artois, Belgium- $10

Charles de Fère Cuvée Jean-Louis Blanc de Blancs Brut, France- $9
Dr. Loosen Dr. L Riesling, Mosel- $10
Cambria Katherine's Vineyard Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley- $11
Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais-Villages, France- $9

Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley- $16

Bonus 1:

-If you're wanting some decent cocktails- any resort pool that offers food and drinks is included. Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge is the standout for me.

Bonus 2:

-Disney Springs has some gems. Polite Pig is a personal favorite. You can get some $23 ribs and team it up with one of their ~10 $11 cocktails (moscow mule, margarita, old fashioned, gin & tonic, etc)

If I'm missing any, please post and I'll edit the OP. Not too worried about pricing, as they change too frequently.
[/QUOTE
Blizzard Beach was closed for the first week of the year too, because of the cold. When we drove by there on Sunday they were still closed, but the weather for the rest of our trip was nice enough that I'm guessing they reopened on Mon or Tues. So it is no big surprise that no one has reported back on using the 2018 plan there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!