Quick Service Alcohol Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know if the cocktails at Siestas Cantina at Coronado Springs would be included with a quick service meal (of tacos or something)

The pizza window in Italy at Epcot—no beverage over $12 is included in a quick service meal.

Yes, I have done this many times - ordering the Cabernet Sauvignon with the braised pork dish. Delicious and a great bargain on the QS dining plan!!!

Glad to hear this confirmed because right on the ordering page there's a link for "Have a Dining Plan?" and it specifically says a Non-Alcoholic drink which confused me because everything else I've read from various sources indicates you get an alcoholic drink. I pasted in the message below. They even miss-spelled alcoholic.

Have a Dining Plan?
If your Disney vacation package includes a dining plan, be sure to order one each of the following items for all Guests using the dining plan:
  • Entree
  • Non-Alchoholic Beverage
  • Souvenir cup not included.

Does anyone know if the mixed drinks at Spyglass Grill at Caribbean Beach Resort are included with a meal?

I would love to know if the cocktails at Siestas Cantina at Coronado Springs would be included with a quick service meal (of tacos or something)
Yes, they are. Last summer, I ordered the nachos and a blueberry basil margarita. The drink was fabulous. The nachos so-so. One thing to note is I had to ask if I could order this way. The cm said yes, just let the bartender know what I wanted. It took longer for my drink than my food. I kind of had to hang around to make sure the drink was made. My kids were able to get slushees with their meals. The best entree we got was the chicken wings.

Just ordered at La Cantina. The only alcoholic beverages they allowed were the Classic margarita, beer, and sangria.
The other week I was also able to get their new strawberry margarita that was around $16 included in the QS plan. I liked the classic margarita way better though. There was another added alcohol in the strawberry one that I didn’t care for.

The other week I was also able to get their new strawberry margarita that was around $16 included in the QS plan. I liked the classic margarita way better though. There was another added alcohol in the strawberry one that I didn’t care for.
I specifically asked about that one and she gave me the list I shared above. I bet they're limiting selections ahead of F&W.

I specifically asked about that one and she gave me the list I shared above. I bet they're limiting selections ahead of F&W.
Oh that’s a bummer. She actually encouraged us and was excited because it was new. Dang. As I said, I didn’t care for it but I’m sure others may like it.

I was able to get the strawberry margarita as well - and like you I prefer the classic much better. The strawberry was sooo syrupy and sweet. That's what I get for going for the most expensive. LOL

I'm certainly willing to add any more info after my next trip in November--LOL. I will say the Moscow Mule type drink at The Polite Pig was very good--and even served in a copper cup (I ate there and took leftovers).

Can't wait for next month. So many choices :)
anyone know if/what WGPE adult beverage options are on the QS dining plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!