Quick service dining - poor value at Boulangerie Patisserie?

teller80

DIS Veteran
If I understand correctly, if I use a dining credit at BP, I'd ONLY get a sandwich or a quiche, whereas if I use a credit at Liberty Inn I'd get a burger AND fries. Is that correct?

If that's true, I'm assuming it'd be the same at Kringla Bakeri? Thanks!

If I understand correctly, if I use a dining credit at BP, I'd ONLY get a sandwich or a quiche, whereas if I use a credit at Liberty Inn I'd get a burger AND fries. Is that correct?

You are correct. Boulangerie and Kringla don't have a combo, so you would only get the entree. It doesn't have to be a sandwich, it could be one of the salads or cheese plates, but there is no "side" to go with it.

HOWEVER, both Boulangerie and Kringla have some interesting alcoholic drinks whereas Liberty only has beer. So if that part of your QS credit interests you, they can still be a decent value.

Yes. However, you could use snack credits to get a croissant Jambon Fromage (ham, cheese and bechamel in a croissant) or Pissaladiere (tomatoes, olives and Gruyere cheese) and a pastry, making a light meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter