Quick-Service Food To Go?

SoKatriotic

Earning My Ears
Let me preface this by saying that this feels like a weird question but here we go...

My dad is a very picky eater and my sister is a vegetarian. On our Animal Kingdom day, he'll probably only eat something from Flame Tree and my sister will do best at Satu'li Canteen (the combination bowls are a much better option than the vegetarian alternatives at the other quick-service locations).

Ideally we'd like to eat as a family. So this brings me to my weird question: is it possible to take quick-service food to go? For instance, would it be frowned upon to bring Flame Tree food to the outdoor seating area at Satu'li? Would they package it all up so we wouldn't need to carry a tray from Discovery Island to Pandora?

Thank you!

We’ve brought food from other quick service restaurants a bunch of times and it’s no issue but I’m pretty sure they don’t have a way to package it up. We just carry it in our hands or take a tray with us.

Ideally we'd like to eat as a family. So this brings me to my weird question: is it possible to take quick-service food to go? For instance, would it be frowned upon to bring Flame Tree food to the outdoor seating area at Satu'li? Would they package it all up so we wouldn't need to carry a tray from Discovery Island to Pandora?

No problem at all taking things from one QS to another, but none of the QS have any way to box it up. So you either carry the tray (not advisable really since the distance from FT to Pandora is quite long) or you bring something with you to "box" it up. A throwaway rubbermaid type container would be my choice.

Yep, no problem at all. Just let them know its to go, they may wrap it up differently. At Flame Tree several of us were getting to-go orders to head over to the night show. They brought out foil so we could cover our plates to walk over.

We've taken food from one CS to another, but expect to pack it yourself. It is unlikely they will have to go containers. Most will offer an additional paper plate to cover the food so we usually have disposable Ziploc containers and a tote bag to carry the food.

And drinks don't have lids. So you may want to wait to get your drink at the place you all meet to eat.

I've seen on vlogs that ppl ask for it "to go" and it gets packaged up. The vlog I've seen was in MK but I assume it would be similar at other parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!