Quick Service Suggestions for MK day

sundaisy

Mouseketeer
Looking for suggestions for best(deal,mixed drinks,tasty) quick service,counter options for lunch the day we visit Magic Kingdom. Not a fan of Be Our Guests. Open to leaving park and hopping over to easy to get to resort but not another park( no park hopper) for lunch.

Geyser Point at WL, Captain Cooks at Poly, Contempo Cafe at CR, Gasparilla Island Grill at GF are all a quick monorail or boat ride away. :)

Keep in mind how much time it his will take

In park qs lunch, 30 minutes

Out of park?
Walk to exit
Wait for mode of transportation
Walk to food venue
Eat, same 30 min
Walk back to transportation
Walk back to entrance, go back through security

Out of park, if transportation is magical, you are looking at somewhere around 90 minutes for lunch. Maybe 2 hours.

I've been debating between Peco's Bills and Cosmic Rays for QS. DH wants the secret burger on the mobile order at Cosmic Rays but I want to find something we can share.

I don't think any of the QS in MK have mixed drinks. You could head to GF, CR or Poly.

We like Pecos Bill or CHH in the MK. On the Tomorrowland side of the park is Cosmic Rays. I do not leave for lunch unless we plan lunch to be a break.

Looking for suggestions for best(deal,mixed drinks,tasty) quick service,counter options for lunch the day we visit Magic Kingdom. Not a fan of Be Our Guests. Open to leaving park and hopping over to easy to get to resort but not another park( no park hopper) for lunch.

At this time BoG is the only QS in MK that has any kind of alcohol, so if you want to get alcohol, you'll have to go to BoG or get out of the park.

Personally I would not leave the park for a QS meal. Too much travel time. In MK the only QS that offers alcohol is BOG. Our go to is usually Pecos Bills.

Geyser Point at WL, Captain Cooks at Poly, Contempo Cafe at CR, Gasparilla Island Grill at GF are all a quick monorail or boat ride away. :)
Are the geyser point lounge cocktails included? we are staying at VWL and were debating a QS dinner at the resort or at the MK - roaring forks wasn't super doing it for me though.

Also is the lounge food included? or just the QS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter