Quick service-your personal choice to make it worth it.

connie254

Disney fanatic
I know everyone has their favorite foods for meals to make it worth it. What are your favorites?
Personally I like the Schwarma platter at Morocco, the salmon art Polite pig, Rotisserie chicken at Wolfgang Puck Express. The

The nachos at La Cantina in Mexico ((Epcot).

flame Tree BBQ at Animal Kingdom - the combo platter.
the Pizzafari Family Dining at Animal Kingdom, you are in air conditioning served family style). Reservations are requested. website states "may be able to take walk ins". It is served from 5 to 7.

Be Our Guest - Lunch for sure! The Breakfast is a great option to maximise your value, but I would only do it pre-park opening.
Fajita platter at Peco Bill

Be Our Guest - Lunch for sure! The Breakfast is a great option to maximise your value, but I would only do it pre-park opening.
Fajita platter at Peco Bill
I used to think so, but with the fall changes to MK hours for onsite guests, a late breakfast there is starting to sound really good. Assuming we arrive to open extra magic hours at 7 am, a sit down breakfast break at 10 am sounds better and better. Pre park open isn’t going to be possible for a few months starting August 29th.

I used to think so, but with the fall changes to MK hours for onsite guests, a late breakfast there is starting to sound really good. Assuming we arrive to open extra magic hours at 7 am, a sit down breakfast break at 10 am sounds better and better. Pre park open isn’t going to be possible for a few months starting August 29th.

You are totally right! With Extra Extra magic hours, pre park opening breakfast are not that much of a deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter