quick trip- resort under construction

got15

DIS Veteran
How bad are Coronado Springs or Caribbean beach at the moment? Looking for an awesome pool.

I haven't seen the construction in person, but from what I've read, construction at CSR appears to be less intrusive.

We are at CBR now - staying in Jamaica. Other than seeing fencing and equipment while driving around, we wouldn't know there is construction happening. The only thing that is notable to us is the food tent and food trucks in place of a food court.

Just checked out of Coronado Springs July 19. The tower construction is happening near the front of the resort, so you see it when you drive into the resort, but it wasn't loud or intrusive in my opinion. The room renovations were happening in Casitas and we were in Ranchos 7A so I didn't notice anything with that. Our room location was awesome! We got a renovated room and it was really quiet and super close to the bus stop. The amenities at Coronado Springs will not be impacted by construction.

We went to the main pool almost every day of our trip and it is great! My kids (12 & 9) loved the jaguar slide and the pyramid. I also really enjoyed the food and drink options at the main pool. I love this resort and would love to stay there again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!