Quieter Restaurants

I know that most WDW restaurants aren't quiet, but which ones aren't as bad noise wise? As a reference based on our last trip Biergarten was loud, whilst Teppan Edo was ok. We won't be doing character meals and are eating OOP.

We thought Teppan Edo was one of the loudest meals we have ever had at Disney and just for that reason will never return ..... so I'm thinking you should be able to tolerate lots of places.

Another option I forgot to mention along with my others was Katsura Grill over at Epcot. I think a lot of people don't even realize this place is there because it's kinda tucked away.

Jiko, Tiffins, M. Paul, Citricos have been the quietest for us although the tables are close together in M. Paul, and while the food is good, I wasn't impressed with the service the last two times we were there.

- Quietest for us are Tiffins/Nomad Lounge, Jiko, Sanaa, Yachtsman, Brown Derby, early dinner at La Hacienda.
- We had a very quiet late lunch at le Cellier but I've heard dinner is quite loud and tables are close together.
- Have had very quiet dinners in the back room at Skipper Canteen, but the main front room is loud.
- Found the music at Mama Melrose to be super annoying - the restaurant was fairly empty, but there was a speaker right over our table that was very loud/distracting.
- Loudest we've been to is Raglan Road because of the entertainment and busy bars.

Surf Club at SSR
Olivias at OKW
Grand Floridian Café at the Grand
These are good suggestions, and you'll note that none of them are in the parks. I think dining at the resorts is a good start although any buffets are pretty loud because the rooms are ginormous. I also agree with @goofyintoronto has a good suggestion with Sci-Fi. The food is good and it's a really cool place that is pretty low key.:earsboy:

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I’m starting to get together our lists for ADRs and these are very helpful.

Sanaa is generally peaceful and lovely. Sometimes there will be a commotion by the window seats (especially if someone is afraid of birds lol)
GFC, but try to get a seat out by the windows. Our first time there we were seated right by the hostess station and the noise from 1900PF was crazy.
Le Cellier, it's super dark too, very hard to stay awake in there ;)

The Plaza was very quiet at lunch. We had an early (11:10) reservation and the place was only about half full.

Like so many other restaurant questions, I've seen the same restaurants listed as quiet and noisy. For example, I ate at Plaza restaurant last month and found it pretty active, noisy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter