Quietest Polynesian villa rooms?

DisneyFave

Mouseketeer
last time I stayed at Poly I stayed in a lake view room at Tuvalu and really didn’t like the noise from the boat horns all day. Do any of the villa studios feel quieter than that? I booked a standard view with DVC points so that should help, I hope...

We LOVED our DVC standard studio in Tokelau. Super quiet on first floor facing the garden behind the building. A short short walk to the quiet pool, the GCH and TTC.

We had 2 DVC studios in Pago Pago and it was very quiet and peaceful (and we went during construction). Also very close to the TTC which was nice and not too far of a walk to the Great Ceremonial house and lava pool.

If the sound of the boat horns annoyed you in the past take a look at Tikiman's room maps to locate the place that will be furthest away from the boats and monorails.

We stayed at Aotearoa once (non DVL) and were "city amused" by others who felt that the monorail view and sound were a plus. Too many years growing up near NYC elevated trains to find them more than a low rent minor nuisance for me, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter