quiksilver shopping in anaheim?

kiwimagic

Earning My Ears
Where is a really good priced quiksilver shopping near not more than 20 minutes from disney resort that my teenager can go and have a good shopping spree of name brand clothing.

We were to go to cabazon outlet but it will cost our family of five $175.00 american to get there and decided to shop closer to the resort as not to waste time and money on transport.

Has anyone gone to citadel outlet shopping in a taxi from disney resort? Can you get taxis for a set price to a destination. We are from NZ and first timers so would appreciate any feedback. Thank you

I think there's a Quiksilver shop in Downtown Disney, unless it departed in the recent turnover of some of the shops. If that's the case you could check in with Ron Jon's Surf Shop at the Block in Orange. Ron Jon's in the west coast version of the famous Florida surf store. The Block is about 5 miles southeast of DL.

I can't address the pricing issue, but saving $175 on transportation ought to help a lot.

The Quiksilver Concept Store is still located in Downtown Disney. However, they do run occassional sales but it's not an actual outlet store. The closest one is in the Citadel. To get there, it's probably best to rent a car. I don't think it would be too bad to drive around LA. The traffic can be terrible but you'll manage...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter