Quilt For Baby!

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
My mom is making me the cutest Lion King quilt for my baby! On the front of the quilt is Mufasa and Simba laying on the ground with a jungle like background. It's a large panel and takes up the entire front of the quilt. The back is a mini print of Simba, Puumba, Timon and Rafiki and the print repeats itself all over. It is SOOOOOO adorable! I hope my little boy keeps the quilt forever and sees it as his first Disney inspired item. My DH and I can't wait to share the magic with him and I'm so glad to have a talented mom that can sew this gret blanket for my baby!

Very nice!!!

When my first DD came along (8 years ago next week:( )
there wasn't any disney fabric on the market. I hand painted a crib quilt for her then quilted it and a bassent one too. (Made matching birth announcements to go with the quilts and her disney baby nursery)

Now some 8 years later her little sister has inherited them and ADORSE them!

Now that my girls are growing up they want disney sweaters with characters that are tough to find on clothes....

Lucky for them I am also a knitting designer and spend many of my days designing and making disney sweaters for my girls!!!!

Tell your mom there are years of creative disney fun in store for her!

Congradulations on your Disney Son!!! He's lucky to be in such a special family!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter