Quizup - Disney Trivia Game (not solely)!

Shir Kahn

DIS Veteran
Just discovered the game Quizup, which is a mobile device game. It's a broad spectrum trivia game, but the reason I'm including it here is that it contains a few great Disney categories, Disney Movies and Disney Music! It also has a bunch of different movie categories, like Pixar, Pirates of the Carribean, Harry Potter (yes I know that's not Disney!) and a lot more! I play a lot of trivia games and I think this one is my favorite of them all so far! It's free with no ads. It has a store, but the only thing you can buy is a point multiplier, which you really don't need at all to be competitive. I'm currently ranked #3 in Canada and #19 worldwide in the Disney Movies category for the month of July. :goodvibes If you like trivia at all, give it a try! You can send me a challenge (name is Jason White, you can find me on the top Canada players for Disney movies list) if you want. I'll warn you though, I'm pretty good at that category. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!