R - Chocolate Chocolate Cookies

jipsy

My plan of Carrie is working perfectly...<font col
Please let me know if you like these or not. I am quitting smoking so I am making up recipes to keep myself busy LOL.

3 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour

Preheate oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease cookie sheets. Melt the chocolate over very low heat. Stir to melt evenly.

Cream together the margarine and both sugars until mixed well. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in the melted chocolate and vanilla. Blend in slowly both cups of flour.

Drop by teaspoonfuls onto sheet and bake 12-14 minutes. Let cookies sit on cookie sheet for a minute or two before removing to rack to cool.

Chocolate Frosting:

1/4 cup margarine
2 cups confectioners sugar
3 T. Hershey's cocoa powder
1 t. vanilla
2 T. milk

Mix together all ingredients. If needed, add a little milk (sparingly) till frosting reaches a spreadable consistency.

Once cookies are completely cool, you can frost them.

I like my cookies chewy, so I pull them out of the oven just as the edges start to brown. If you like your cookies crunchy, you can cook them a little longer.

Hope you like these! Bill sure did like them tonight after dinner LOL!

Well they sound good to me! I haven't had the oportunity to try them yet, but I will. Thanks for sharing the recipe and good luck with quitting smoking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter