R.I.P. Dreamfinder!

DLFendel

Earning My Ears
Comedian, voice artist, and great entertainer Chuck McCann, who was the voice of The Dreamfinder at EPCOT's Imagination pavilion, has passed at age 83. He began doing an early TV kid's show with puppets in New Jersey and moved on to New York TV and then to an amazing career both on screens big and small and as a voiceover artist. A very, very, very funny man who brought the charm and geniality to Dreamfinder that, sadly, is very much missed in the pavilion's current attraction. R.I.P. Chuck McCann, who showed us all that a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark...in me and you.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/chuck-mccann-dead-comic-actor-kids-tv-host-was-83-1024097

He was an amazing talent--and under-rated as a serious dramatic actor, too. I think like all the great clowns he was able to get in touch with his sad/dark side for those moments, but of course so much better known for the funny stuff. I was amazed to read his family showbiz history, not just his father as a big band leader but his GRANDFATHER was in BUFFALO BILL'S WILD WEST show! Wow.

He was an amazing talent--and under-rated as a serious dramatic actor, too. I think like all the great clowns he was able to get in touch with his sad/dark side for those moments, but of course so much better known for the funny stuff. I was amazed to read his family showbiz history, not just his father as a big band leader but his GRANDFATHER was in BUFFALO BILL'S WILD WEST show! Wow.
thats so interesting i didnt know that about his grandfather!
He also plays Moe in Adventure Time (amongst lots of disney voice acting)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter