R: Lemonade Ice Cream Pie

Jenn

DIS Veteran
Just cut this out of a magazine. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds yummy! So cool and refreshing on a hot summer day!

LEMONADE ICE CREAM PIE

(Makes 2 pies - I might try to cut the recipie in half and do 1 pie)

Two 6 oz ready-to-fill graham cracker or shortbread pie crusts
1/2 gal vanilla ice cream (french vanilla or vanilla bean works best) softened
1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
1 tub (10 oz) frozen whipped topping thawed
Lemon slices for garnish

1. Place pie crusts in freezer
2. Put softened ice cream, lemonade concentrate and 3/4 of the whipped topping into a large bowl. Stir until blended. Spread 1/2 into each pie crust.
3. Top with remaining whipped topping. Freeze just until topping is firm, then cover airtight with foil or plastic wrap.
4. Freeze 4 hours or until hard. Serve garnished with lemon slices.

Jenn-
I tried the same recipe about a month ago! You can also vary with pink lemonade, raspberry lemonade, strawberry lemonade mix. It is a cool a refreshing treat and easy to make. And that's what we love about Summer!:cool:

Candi

Yummy! Sounds like something good to bring to a friend for her July 4th party. Thanks for sharing it.

I think I'll try this with orange juice instead...maybe it will come out a little like a dreamcicle?

:) Justmom...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter