Race retreat 2020

doodlemama

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have looked through the threads and can’t find an answer. Ha race retreat been removed from run Disney next year? Thanks for any insight!

My guess it will be available but much closer to the actual race date - I can't exactly remember, but I thought it was available late last year too. I've not heard it being removed, but can't say it hasn't - though I doubt the Mouse would drop any opportunity to get cash.

Or am I confusing it with Chear Squad - which says will be available later? sorry.

I think its available for Wine and Dine in November so I'm guessing its coming soon hopefully.

Last year it was available on registration day for marathon weekend, but they did not actually add early expo access to race retreat until later.

Last year it was available on registration day for marathon weekend, but they did not actually add early expo access to race retreat until later.
Yes, Race Retreat was available when marathon weekend registration opened up. But, registration had been postponed over 4 months and didn’t open until July 17th. I’m pretty sure Race Retreat did not show up on the website until right about the time registration opened. So...it’s reasonable to assume it will be offered in a few weeks or so.

I think its available for Wine and Dine in November so I'm guessing its coming soon hopefully.
I don’t think Wine & Dine has ever offered Race Retreat before? I’ve only noticed it as an option the Marathon Weekend and Princess.

I'm bumping this question back up: does anyone know if there will be Race Retreat for January Disney World Marathon? I've used it in the past and found it very helpful (especially the year it was about 35 degrees and I was freezing - good to be in the heated tent as long as possible before going to the start corals!)

I'm bumping this question back up: does anyone know if there will be Race Retreat for January Disney World Marathon? I've used it in the past and found it very helpful (especially the year it was about 35 degrees and I was freezing - good to be in the heated tent as long as possible before going to the start corals!)

There was a post over in the Marathon weekend thread a couple of weeks ago by someone who contacted RunDisney and was told NO race retreat for 2020 due to space constraints in the Epcot parking lot. Run Disney had announced --and the backlash has already begun--an "open-air runner experience".....basically a roped off area outside in the parking lot, for which they will charge.

There was a post over in the Marathon weekend thread a couple of weeks ago by someone who contacted RunDisney and was told NO race retreat for 2020 due to space constraints in the Epcot parking lot. Run Disney had announced --and the backlash has already begun--an "open-air runner experience".....basically a roped off area outside in the parking lot, for which they will charge.

Oh nooooo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter