Race Rock

Kenbar

Mouseketeer
Anybody been to Race Rock. Is it just like Hard Rock Cafe & Planet Hollywood.

Ken

Yes, it's just done in the style of car racing. When we ate there it was very busy (long wait) the food was good , but not worth the wait. If your a race fan you might like the different stuff in the restraurant.

We enjoy going there, but my husband and three sons LOVE racing. The cars and memorabilia are fun to look at as well as the Monster Trucks. They also enjoy playing the video games.

We usually go between lunch and dinner, around 2pm and the wait is not bad. It is very similar to Hard Rock or Planet Hollywood for racing fans.

Hope this helps;)

I love the place. It just depends on what time you go. It is normally busy, but I went at 6:30 one day, got in with a 10 minute wait, had wonderful service, with excellent food. Normally though, if you pick an unusual time to go, theres no crowd at all. Cool place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter