• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Race transportation

ALdis

Earning My Ears
Apologies if there is a thread already on this, but does the monorail available for transportation to and from the race for runners?

Apologies if there is a thread already on this, but does the monorail available for transportation to and from the race for runners?

'Which race weekend are you interested in? For Marathon Weekend, I think it only runs for the half and full. For the other weekends, it typically runs for the half, but I'm not sure about the 10k. It will be listed in the event guides when they're published for the race weekends.

'Which race weekend are you interested in? For Marathon Weekend, I think it only runs for the half and full. For the other weekends, it typically runs for the half, but I'm not sure about the 10k. It will be listed in the event guides when they're published for the race weekends.
The springtime surprise. We are registered for 5k, 10k and 10mi

Last race we did we stayed at POFQ which worked well for getting to the races (buses after was a different story!). So, I was just curious about accessing the monorail.

Thanks!

The springtime surprise. We are registered for 5k, 10k and 10mi

Last race we did we stayed at POFQ which worked well for getting to the races (buses after was a different story!). So, I was just curious about accessing the monorail.

Thanks!

This is from this past year.....(No monorails)
"5K: Host resort transportation will be available on March 31, 2022 from 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM.
Transporation to host resorts will be available from 10pm to 1am for 5K runners.(NOTE: It was an evening race)

For the 5K, parking is available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. For the 10K and 10-Miler, parking is available at Epcot.
runDisney event transportation will be provided to/from all Walt Disney World Resorts, Shades of Green, and the Swan and Dolphin Resorts.
There will be NO monorail transportation to any of the races."

Also, no Skyliner transportation to the races (it will only run in support of park hours)

This is from this past year.....(No monorails)
"5K: Host resort transportation will be available on March 31, 2022 from 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM.
Transporation to host resorts will be available from 10pm to 1am for 5K runners.(NOTE: It was an evening race)

For the 5K, parking is available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. For the 10K and 10-Miler, parking is available at Epcot.
runDisney event transportation will be provided to/from all Walt Disney World Resorts, Shades of Green, and the Swan and Dolphin Resorts.
There will be NO monorail transportation to any of the races."

Also, no Skyliner transportation to the races (it will only run in support of park hours)
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter