Rack rate for Delta Vacations package - but now reduced winter rates are out.

Theta

DIS Veteran
My husband bought a Delta Vacations Disney package using his Skymiles points that include room, flights and park tickets. He bought it a last month, but now Disney has reduced rooms rates out for February. The package he bought has the rooms at rack rate.

Is there anyway we can get the package repriced with the reduced room rates. The Beach Club room that is included in our package is about $100 less per night.

I called Delta Vacations and they told me the change fee would be $1700 to reprice it. Doesn't seem right to me, but she said the problem lies in the nonrefundable Disney flex park tickets. She said if I cancel the package, I would lose the park tickets (since they were nonrefundable) and have to pay the $200 change fee for our flights.

Any suggestiosns?

I have modified my package twice now with room changes (dates and resort) and the price has gone up/down but I think that is tied to having the insurance. So you might be out of luck. You could always call again...if not completely set on Beach Club see if they will let you change resorts. If you can change you should get the now discounted price. Good luck!

Last edited:

I called again a second time today and you were correct, I got a completely different answer and she was able to change my Beach Club from standard to garden view and I saved over $100 per night. My agent was great!

So all worked out even without purchasing insurance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter