Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so bored.
I have no homework.
I had a french test which i failed but so did the rest of the class, i don't want to take it for a GCSE so i'm fine about it.

Hey Guys! What's up?

hmm lets see I just got back from set crew for the school play and I'm covered in saw dust xD Good times good times. Oh and I jsut found out one of my other disney fanitic friends is going to disney next week

Urg

I hate school

I wish i could escape to disney for a day...or just an hour...but then I wouldnt want to leave XD

OMG me Too

Yup

You wouldnt even IMAGINE the type of enviorment I just left -(Im not complaining..it may sound like it but...agh...it could be worse )

1.Our classes are useless whats the point of having boring useless electives...if all were gonna do is sit and talk about what we would be doing IF ....im tired of the IFs...if IF ever comes around THEN I will deal with it...

2. I would rather have 3 solid hours at home instead of these '"electives"

3. I used to love school...now its all...messed up, I payed 95 dollars to rent a horn (by force) for band...and someone keeps stealing it..so i have to use the REALLY old messed up one .....

4. I was calling my mom AFTERSCHOOOL to ask her to come pick me up and a teacher came by and said "are you ont he phone with your mom?" andi said "Yes" and he said "Okay well when youre done...HANG UP THE PHONE" and he screamed that in my ear (he literally put his head next to mine and screamed that into my ear and....Ugh!

Life Sucks

Whoosh..

I feel better now:laughing:

Sorry everyone

Yup

You wouldnt even IMAGINE the type of enviorment I just left -(Im not complaining..it may sound like it but...agh...it could be worse )

1.Our classes are useless whats the point of having boring useless electives...if all were gonna do is sit and talk about what we would be doing IF ....im tired of the IFs...if IF ever comes around THEN I will deal with it...

2. I would rather have 3 solid hours at home instead of these '"electives"

3. I used to love school...now its all...messed up, I payed 95 dollars to rent a horn (by force) for band...and someone keeps stealing it..so i have to use the REALLY old messed up one .....

4. I was calling my mom AFTERSCHOOOL to ask her to come pick me up and a teacher came by and said "are you ont he phone with your mom?" andi said "Yes" and he said "Okay well when youre done...HANG UP THE PHONE" and he screamed that in my ear (he literally put his head next to mine and screamed that into my ear and....Ugh!

Life Sucks

Whoosh..

I feel better now:laughing:

Sorry everyone

i thought my day was bad LOL

only fell asleep 4 times today lol

woo go steelers execpt there outta the play offs :(. oh well I'm just glad the giants one last night....GO ELI MANNING.

Wow I guess I'm lucky..my teachers aren't..oh yea never mind some of the are crappy but others are pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!