Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
its gonna be rainbow-filled tooz.

WHEE.

imunna have to make a new banner like that one down thar.

There should be a group of sig designers. Where we get sig requests. And make pretty siggies. haha.

does anybody know who d3si dog23 is?
on AIM?

I think it's someone from the DIS...
I kept asking who it was... but I never got a response back....so I blocked the s/n.

Oh ok. I think I know who it is from the profile. I just don't want to assume and be wrong.

:\

Sooo, I got some chinese food! lol

Melissa. Block. Them! I had a run-in with them not too long ago, and they were asking if I wanted to do cyber-***. =o I blocked them, reported them, to the DIS, and aim, his username on the DIS is Genie Magic (or maybe its Magic Genie)

Ahh yay! I just had mashed potatoes and garlic toast or something. Very very nummy.

Mmm making me hungry :p

Haha, today in the bathroom my friend said 'Oh my gosh, I just saw a rat!". Then I jumped on the side of the stall hanging on for dear life yelling ' are you serious?!"
Then she says "No"
And I was mad. lol

Mmm making me hungry :p

Haha, today in the bathroom my friend said 'Oh my gosh, I just saw a rat!". Then I jumped on the side of the stall hanging on for dear life yelling ' are you serious?!"
Then she says "No"
And I was mad. lol

LOL!! That would have been SO awesome to have taped. Or something.

I want to try that to someone one time.

Melissa. Block. Them! I had a run-in with them not too long ago, and they were asking if I wanted to do cyber-***. =o I blocked them, reported them, to the DIS, and aim, his username on the DIS is Genie Magic (or maybe its Magic Genie)

I did. Don't worry. I'll PM you who I think it is.

And I think I remember who Genie Magic is.

This person IM'ed me 3 times and I was like.... ok i'm done with you...and poof...they're blocked.

HEY!!!

Whats wrong with rats...

I have 4..
:D

Anyways.. my siggy's not so rainbowy.

Me and Jaimie should makeith a siggy shop :p

I think we are the Queens of finding icons XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter