Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.lalallalalalalalalllalalalalalalallqloa

what is your siggy from jenny? :goodvibes
The lyrics are 'Downtown' by Petula Clark. It's an oldie from the 60's. You might remember from a couple episodes on Lost. Like the season three premeire when Juliet was getting ready for her book club meeting.

Anyways, I just love those oldy songs.

The image is something I found on a friend's flickr.

The lyrics are 'Downtown' by Petula Clark. It's an oldie from the 60's. You might remember from a couple episodes on Lost. Like the season three premeire when Juliet was getting ready for her book club meeting.

Anyways, I just love those oldy songs.

The image is something I found on a friend's flickr.

oh yea, I do remember it!!! Sweet!!! We're almost to season three. Have the second part of the season finale in season two and then we'll start season three. Not till tomorrow though...matt already went to bed. My trippie is updated:)

oh yea, I do remember it!!! Sweet!!! We're almost to season three. Have the second part of the season finale in season two and then we'll start season three. Not till tomorrow though...matt already went to bed. My trippie is updated:)
Alrighty. :)

Yeah, I listened to it on Lost and just fell in love. :)

I like the song I'm listening to right now, lol.

Now I'm going to have Scream, Aim, Fire stuck in my head...

Sky Is Over was the second most requested song of the day...it should be the number one most requested song of the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!