Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff - Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you could change the title. I won't spot it because it doesn't look right. Would you mind changing it to something like 'Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff' I'm just so used to it all being capatilized and such.

You can just click edit.
Then click advanced by the Cancel and Save.
It'll go back to the regular post thread thing.

i would but i dont know how. an someone help me???
You can click 'edit' then when the box pops up click 'go advanced' or whatever. Then it will take you back to a page where you can change the title.

OR, if you understand this, you can go to the main teen board page where it lists the threads. Find this thread. Click twice on the white part around the title and hopefully a box should pop up allowing you to change the title.

Blah, Im on the lappie :D
I am beginning to love my Ex-laptop, I like having it here in the family room!
Its loads better then trying to post on my computer upstairs.
I have a new (well 1 year) computer upstairs, but this is better to post on when I have a busy schedual the reason I got a new one was because this ones internet would never work, but now it is!
Its also easier to type the keys are all jammed together, just the way I like it!

Go 5 year old computer! Woot!

It's still hot and I've had my fan on since 3 this afternoon.
Working on my history, that my friend did send me the notes for! :goodvibes

I gotsta work tomorrow. Poooey. But it's the day shift so I think it'll be pretty okay. AND I'm doing register which I like more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts