• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Your Posts with Random Stuff;

Status
Not open for further replies.

eek. Playing Toontown and I nearly wrote Friendly Thanks :p

grr -_- Because I was downloading this Live365 thing, it made Toontown stop working...

Gonna have to restart the computer. BE RIGHT BACK!

I have to admit, half the fun of listening to Live 365 was listening to the adverts :p

awesome.

I fed my cat some of the ham and turkey sandwich I had :p

Going to Bluewater now.

Muffin, you're not getting any more ham until you've eaten your bread!

Meow...

I just got told that if I pick up my room...then I can get my first highlights.
:)

I have this idea stuck in my head on what to do (and my mom agreed) we go and get my highlights done (RED, but not bright red, like a natrual red, because I want my hair to be more...red) and then I come home, and see if the rest of my family notices (since they are guys, probably not xD) then I dont tell ANY of my friends, and go to school, and see their reaction :D

FUN???
:D
Im so excited!
Im off to pick up that darn ol' room!

Wooot Congrats!
I did that too, I got black lowlights put into my hair but they are temp.
Nobody really noticed until I was in the sunlight, since I have dark brown hair. xD

Which reminds me, I think I might get 'em done again.

Mine would be darn noticeable though. I mean..my hair is like...
I cant tell what color my hair is, but one time we took sharpe's and colored our hair rainbow....and other peoples hair it wouldn't work, but everyone was like "whoah, mouse love the dye.." and of course im all puzzled looking and then i say "no dear, its sharpie"

Aw haha!
I have really dark brown hair, so the thing that would be noticable are bright colors or like an auburn ish colour.

Hm.
Sounds pretty.

Mine changes colors all the time. Its like...light brown/blone/red/dark brown.

If that makes sense.
:/

I decided not to go back out with my ex.
I like him a lot, but I can't hold a conversation with him anymore.
So I can't.

And their's like 6 girls who like him, and I was like just don't kiss them in front of me, and he goes dont worry about that cause i will anyway.

Even if it's a joke....it's making me mad.

I hate it when that happens, when someone likes me, and we cant have a convesation its just "uhm..."

For my current crush its totally the oposite (strange?? xD) we have trouble NOT talking. Seriously, like it will be the moment of silence (its only 1 minute long) and he will have to write down everything on a note xD orr you would think that being in a room alone would make us totally silent, but instead we are laughing like crazy and chillin out.

Unlike my friend who is going out with someone, the most meaningful conversation they have ever had was "wanna go out?" "sure" other then that...they are too busy making out.

you want that phone?

I'm saving up money for this thing I want to do. It's some camp at Busch Gardens & Sea World :-D

Yes, I very much so want that phone. I would do ANYTHING for it.

GCSEs are the exams we have to do so we can prove we've done well in a lesson and will help us get better exams.

I know there's also IGCSEs which is the internation version :p

Oh, I get it. :thumbsup2

My hair is straight!!!!!!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter