Raglan Road bar seating

melbatoast

Dis Fan
Does anyone know if there is a bar inside Raglan Road to grab a drink and an appetizer? If so, can you see the stage from there? Thanks!

Yes and I have ordered a full dinner at the bar and enjoyed the show (obstructed view a little). A great option if you don't have an ADR.

Question for those who have done this.... do you stop at the podium and ask for a bar seat? I mean without an ADR?

We eat at Raglan Road every trip and have never done this. We also sit at both outside bars for a quick break; Tonsil Tickler and Hole in the Wall, but have never sat inside. For the outside bars you just walk up and seat yourself.

Depending on the tiem of day you are there, the bar can be full as well as every table.

we had a 'ressi' table near the bar and could see only a corner of the stage .... folks at the bar in my view would see ZIP .....

MOST disappointing place I've been to in Disney ... first visit 1978

There are two bars, one when you walk in and another located just to the right of the entrance, once you walk in the restaurant. We have had better luck at the bar to the right. Sometimes it can be tough to get a seat at the bar.

There are two bars, one when you walk in and another located just to the right of the entrance, once you walk in the restaurant. We have had better luck at the bar to the right. Sometimes it can be tough to get a seat at the bar.
Thanks for the tip! If I'm following you.... the first bar, or main bar, is just to the left in the restaurant going toward the bathrooms? And the other one is toward the music room on the right as you get further in?

Thanks for the tip! If I'm following you.... the first bar, or main bar, is just to the left in the restaurant going toward the bathrooms? And the other one is toward the music room on the right as you get further in?
Yes! You got it!! Another tip...don't order a black and tan...they get very insulted...in a good way :)

Yes! You got it!! Another tip...don't order a black and tan...they get very insulted...in a good way :)
Mixing Guinness with anything is sacrilegious! LOL!
My hubby likes Kilkenny, which we can only get at Raglan Road and is not available anywhere up here. We've tried for years and no one can get it. That is his drink of choice at Raglan Road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!