Rain forrest Room Dream Cost

MrsRed09

Earning My Ears
Hello! I've sailed on the Fantasy before and purchased a 7-nt pass for the Rain forrest room. We will be sailing on the Dream in a couple weeks for the first time. Is a length of cruise pass sold on board and if so does anyone know the cost for the 4 nt cruise?

Yes, you'll have to purchase the length of cruise pass once you are onboard. I would suggest going there as soon as you get onto the ship.

A 4-Day Couples Cruise Pass is $99 but don't let them talk you into the deluxe package that gets you scrubs. That package is what they charged me for last time and It was $144. I had no idea I was paying for the deluxe package. I even made a thread about it because I thought the prices had gone up significantly.

Last edited:
Yes, you'll have to purchase the length of cruise pass once you are onboard. I would suggest going there as soon as you get onto the ship.

A 4-Day Couples Cruise Pass is $99 but don't let them talk you into the deluxe package that gets you scrubs. That package is what they charged me for last time and It was $144. I had no idea I was paying for the deluxe package. I even made a thread about it because I thought the prices had gone up significantly.
Thank you! We learned that lesson with the "Deluxe" package which was so not worth it one bit!

Can anyone comment who has been here if it would make sense to go when we sail the beginning of Sept? It will be hotter than the surface of the sun and I was just thinking would I even want a sauna, steam shower, heated lounges, hot tub etc.... I would get a day pass anyways...

Can anyone comment who has been here if it would make sense to go when we sail the beginning of Sept? It will be hotter than the surface of the sun and I was just thinking would I even want a sauna, steam shower, heated lounges, hot tub etc.... I would get a day pass anyways...
I’m cruising in Sept as well. Now you’ve got me worried! :eek:

Yes, you may find the showers very refreshing. We sailed in September 2016 and I used the rainforest room pretty much every late afternoon. Oh and I didn't find it that hot, but I am from Florida....

We were there in late August and the Rain forest room was still very enjoyable. Remember, you won't be baking in the sun every minute. Much of the time you will be indoors, where it it is cool and shady, so the hot sauna, etc. can be a nice change. Also, some of the specialty showers in the RF room are cold or hot and then cold, etc. so a nice warn steam, and then a cool shower, and then a hot sauna, can be a very nice mix of experiences, capped off with the sauna and the heated loungers. This is what my wife and I did, we experienced all of it back to back to back over a few relaxing hours away from the rest of of friends and family as they engaged in other activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter