Rain Jacket

bookgirl2632

DIS Veteran
I’ve been looking at ponchos and jackets on Amazon. I’d prefer one that buttons or zips than a pullover poncho. They are just easier to get on and off. Does anyone have suggestions? I was mainly looking at the plastic ones that have some length. Rain jackets that are too short are sort of pointless. 😀

Have you looked on Amazon? They have a try-before-you-buy service called Prime Wardrobe. You select up to 7 (i think) items and they ship the to you. You then can try things on and keep what you want and send the other stuff back. They only charge you for what you keep.

check out the that Frogg Togg has. They have ones that button up. I believe Walmart sells them in the camping section.

I hate ponchos - dh & I carry very small umbrellas to get us to a destination to wait out the rain. We don't tour the parks in the rain (unless a sprinkle, or quick summer shower) - doesn't appeal to us at all.

I really don't like ponchos - they are a pain in the butt! I have a Columbia rain jacket I really like and use every time I go to Disney. It's the Columbia Women's Pouration Jacket - got it on Amazon. It fits perfectly in my backpack.

Another vote for Columbia. And they have a store at Disney Springs - near Vera Bradley.

I bought the Frogg Togg rain suit and it was perfect.

The jacket zips up like a jacket, long enough to cover. I cut the sleeves off to make them short. I cut the pants off to make them shorts.

I use a small travel umbrella.

This combo works best for me, I really do not like being wet!

Our family is doing a combo of ponchos/rain jackets.

I don't like ponchos unless I'm waiting for a runDisney event and I'm cold.

Another for Columbia my wife and used them a lot on our last trip and they worked really well

Columbia Store at DS offers a Disney discount and a member sign up discount.
I noticed my Columbia rain jacket was better rainproofing than the NorthFace my son was wearing during downpour at WDW. He went to the Columbia Store and found one on sale so we are devoted Columbia customers now

Costco sells a brand called 32 degrees. The rain jackets fold into a small rectangular pouch, and they’re very light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter