Rancho del Zocalo

Sunstar

Mouseketeer
The last time I was at DL was in 2008 and Rancho was a counter service restaurant. I was reading the Unofficial Guide and it sounded like Rancho is now a buffet sort of restaurant. Am I misunderstanding it or did the restaurant change? Does anyone have any pictures of the restaurant? Thanks!

It is counter service with different stations. You get your food in one line, your drinks in another and your dessert in another. It isn't a buffet.

It is classified a "Buffeteria" because you collect your food from different stations and go to a checkout line. (Same as Plaza Inn and Pizza Port.) It isn't a "buffet", but you can mix and match your foods.

Counter service is classified as places you walk up to the counter, order and pick up your food. Such as Hungry Bear and Tomorrowland Terrace.

It is classified a "Buffeteria" because you collect your food from different stations and go to a checkout line. (Same as Plaza Inn and Pizza Port.) It isn't a "buffet", but you can mix and match your foods.

Counter service is classified as places you walk up to the counter, order and pick up your food. Such as Hungry Bear and Tomorrowland Terrace.

And that's not new? It's been like that all along? I'm probably just remembering it wrong. :-) Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter