Rancor Beer flight - How to

Chrizwald

Mouseketeer
Hey, just wondering for anybody that has picked this up. do they give you any packaging to take it to go? what's the best way to get this back to your room?

Hey, just wondering for anybody that has picked this up. do they give you any packaging to take it to go? what's the best way to get this back to your room?
They give you a new one boxed up after you are finished.
And we are trying to figure out how to display it once home. It’s actually still sitting in the box from our preview 2 weeks ago!

I took mine along with the droids we built and the saber to the droid depot cashier in the back by R2D2 and had it delivered to our resort, the best way to not have to carry these oversized packages around in a very hot Batuu!!

I took mine along with the droids we built and the saber to the droid depot cashier in the back by R2D2 and had it delivered to our resort, the best way to not have to carry these oversized packages around in a very hot Batuu!!

That's perfect, thank you

oh, thank you! Those are pretty. I think I saw somewhere it is $75. Is that for the beer and the glasses?

You can even do this for shipping home (for those unaware)

I am hoping to get one next week and I am totally going to use it for flowers - especially all those beautiful dandelions I am gifted on a daily basis all summer.

Has anyone packed this in a suitcase or carried it on to get home? I am thinking shipping is the best option, but just checking around.

I am hoping to get one next week and I am totally going to use it for flowers - especially all those beautiful dandelions I am gifted on a daily basis all summer.

Has anyone packed this in a suitcase or carried it on to get home? I am thinking shipping is the best option, but just checking around.
So what you're saying is I should sell my wife on this by telling her she can put flowers in it???

That might only work if she’s a Star Wars fan. 😂 This is literally the only souvenir vessel I have any desire to have in my house. There is not a popcorn bucket or mug to be found. But this...yes. This I want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!