Random Character Warehouse question

Bethany10

DIS Veteran
So I'm watching videos of people walking through the character warehouse, and showing the new merch, (while hiding from my children lest they start laughing that mom has a youtuber she follows now! no one tell them about the Tim Tracker).

Anyway, back to randomness. I'm seeing the adorable swim suits that appear to have hit the outlets but does anyone who frequents the stores know if they carry anything swim related in tall or long torso? Also, they have suits but what about cover ups?

I'm going to ask in the comments section, but thought I'd put this out here just in case anyone has been there recently.

thanks!

The stock at Character Warehouse rotates very rapidly, and is the merchandise that does not sell in the parks. If you are an odd size or shape you have a better chance of finding something than someone who is a popular size. I don't know about swimsuits specifically, but a better question to ask might be if Disney Parks stores carried them in that size originally. If the answer is yes, then there is always a chance they will land at the CW. And just because they have swimsuits today, certainly doesn't mean there will be swimsuits tomorrow; sometimes they will get a whole bunch of an item if it didn't sell well in the parks, but sometimes they may just get a couple of any given item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter