Random POR Question

hakunamoscato91

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but we’re currently staying at POR in a royal room and our Minnie Van driver this morning asked us if we’d walked through the enchanted forest? Apparently there are trees with faces carved into them somewhere in between the two royal room buildings? We’ve walked all over looking, but can’t seem to find it. Does anyone know where exactly this enchanted forest is?

I’ve stayed there twice and have no earthly clue what he’s talking about. Maybe try asking a front desk cast member or one of the gardeners? Let us know too, I’m super curious now.

Yes, scratching my head at this too. We've stayed at POR a couple times. Just Googling too, I find nothing about an enchanted forest at POR. All enchanted forest searches refer to Fantasyland at MK.

Another previous guest at POR, in Royal rooms, and not, and nada here either.
You'll have to go ask at the lobby and report back.
@andrewilley
You know about POR. Anything?

Solved the mystery.... it doesn’t exist anymore. There used to be faces on the trees in the courtyard of the Oak Manor building. Our driver did say not many people knew that and he only knew because he worked there a long time ago, guess it was too long ago. Glad to know we weren’t going crazy because we looked at every single tree around the royal room buildings :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter