Randomness Is Best ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am upset over that fact that they didn't respect his wishes. First of all if he had to be buried he wanted to be at Neverland. But he really didn't want to be buried.
What upsets you about it?

And the ghost thing, come on man.

Journey Baby.

He took the midnight train going any where.

Some will win some will loose some were born to sing the blues. :}

Just the fact that he's actually dead, gets to me. It's just tragic. A tragic death. :/

im afraid to watch it

and then i decided to ...

and my computer is out of date xD ( i just got it fixed)
and the parents are asleep...and they wont let me install anything by myself because "i put viruses on the computer" *rolls eyes*

and...
its late...
long day tomorrow...

Imma go to bed :-/

Night Night :)

talk to y'all tomorrow! ;)

Just the fact that he's actually dead, gets to me. It's just tragic. A tragic death. :/

I know!
Its so weird, it hasn't even been a week since he died...and it just feels like its been eternity!

I had trouble sleeping the first few nights. D:

Just...in a complete state of shock.

Awwww man...wrong choice of words D:

State of Shock...i love that song...and Michael Jackson...AND Freddie Mercury

and now they're BOTH gone. :sad2:

Some will win, some will lose, some were born to sing the blues...
A singer in a smoky room, the smell of wine and cheap perfume, when a movie never ends it goes on and on and on and on :] Strangers lurking up and down the boulevard there's shadows somewhere in the night!
I find it to be awesome, yet kind of sad. It really looks like him.
It would be awesome if it was true, but I just don't know. And what upset you about the casket Jan?
Well that upsets me that they wouldn't follow his wishes (thats harsh)
but i guess the video thing...

im just upset that they'd even HAVE such a thing.
"Possible sighting of MJ's ghost"

please!
Thats just....ugh...
I want it to be true, to know that this man truly does live on, but then that means he is still trapped in this place of betrayal and hatred...

I have two, total.

Damn fliter violations...I don't even play with the filter, the entire word just doesn't *** out...

Mine are all "Argumentative/Sarcastic" or "Filter Violation". Points for sarcasm, are you kidding me? :sad2:

I know!
Its so weird, it hasn't even been a week since he died...and it just feels like its been eternity!

I had trouble sleeping the first few nights. D:

Just...in a complete state of shock.

Awwww man...wrong choice of words D:

State of Shock...i love that song...and Michael Jackson...AND Freddie Mercury

and now they're BOTH gone. :sad2:
It's such a loss. :sad2:
A singer in a smoky room, the smell of wine and cheap perfume, when a movie never ends it goes on and on and on and on :] Strangers lurking up and down the boulevard there's shadows somewhere in the night!

It would be awesome if it was true, but I just don't know. And what upset you about the casket Jan?

I want it to be true, to know that this man truly does live on, but then that means he is still trapped in this place of betrayal and hatred...

The reason why it hit me is because I was on facebook looking at pictures, not sure if you'll know what I mean by this, but when I was clicking on the pictures to look at them all.. I didn't know what photo was "next" and it just popped up onto my screen. It didn't hit me a little after what it was of.. and I searched for his casket online, found it on TMZ.com and it just made me really upset is all. It's just such a loss that he's dead. :sad2:

It's such a loss. :sad2:

The reason why it hit me is because I was on facebook looking at pictures, not sure if you'll know what I mean by this, but when I was clicking on the pictures to look at them all.. I didn't know what photo was "next" and it just popped up onto my screen. It didn't hit me a little after what it was of.. and I searched for his casket online, found it on TMZ.com and it just made me really upset is all. It's just such a loss that he's dead. :sad2:

:sad::sad::sad:

I just am beside myself with grief. Come on the new thread Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter