Rant about homophobia

Mama Twinkles

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'll go back to being a nice person and cracking jokes after I get this cheery thought for a Saturday a.m. off my chest:

Disapproval of gay people = (i.e., leads to) ostracism of gay people = danger to gay people. Those who are busy "protecting" society from us are putting us in danger.

Consolation: Just as chess players know who's won a game even though there are lots of moves still to play, it is a foregone conclusion that our "side" (justice, equality) will "win" (under the law and in the court of public opinion) even though there are years to wait for the seas to settle and even though we still have to steer correctly between now and then. This ship will never sail backwards.

Now to hijack my own thread! So is it too soon to plan a victory party? I must be the only person on the DIS who had never heard of Adventures by Disney. We ought to take gay Paree by storm!

COMPLETELY agree. In fact, it's what keeps me sane.

Now, let's talk about current fashion trends, flower arrangements, short hair women strolling the aisles of Home Depot, and my kicky new shoes.

RickinNYC said:
women strolling the aisles of Home Depot, .

:rotfl2: Just walked in the door from Home Depot, it was like gay church!

OrlandoMike said:
:rotfl2: Just walked in the door from Home Depot, it was like gay church!

I am always in the wrong place for the eye candy!!! :Pinkbounc

I LOVE my gals at Home Depot. But honestly, they need to work on the uniform, who picked orange?

OrlandoMike said:
I LOVE my gals at Home Depot. But honestly, they need to work on the uniform, who picked orange?

Some straight guy no doubt. Or my other half. He thinks orange looks good on him. I think he looks like the Great Pumpkin.

Not only the orange, but they are over awarded! My god, how many pins and patches can you attach to one orange apron! But God love em! They are my advice gals!

Orange is also the color of prison jumpsuits, which could either add to or detract from the allure of the gals at Home Depot. Hmm.

Back to ranting about homophobia, anyone seen this letter to Jay Leno that's been circulating? http://www.whitless.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter