Rapunzel, Disney on Ice doll, information?

halcyon1234

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to see if anyone has some info on a Rapunzel doll I got recently. I got her from a local buy& sell, and didn't realize until after I picked her up that she wasn't a regular fashion doll. She's still in the box, and the box says "Disney on Ice", but there isn't any Spanish or French, so I guess she's not from any North American tour?

The UPC on the back is 00026305, which seems short for a upc, so maybe its just the tour company's internal product number?

Any googling I do on her doesn't turn up anything except for a blog from years back about being excited time get & mod her.

Any idea what year or place she's from? Is she really so rare she's that hard to find info?

I did some googling. And apparently they are reasonably rare, as they are only sold at Disney on Ice. Cinderella is on Ebay for $90.
I do think they are from a US tour. When I look on Ebay, all sellers are from the US. When I check the European sites of Ebay, it still refers me to US sellers.

Thanks for finding that info, Karin. I guess I'll hold onto her in box for now, and wrangle up a different Rapunzel for my daughter. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter