Ratatouille Character Photos

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
Here are a few photos from this past week. Remy and Emile were pretty funny.

37245DSC01538-med.JPG

37245DSC01542-med.JPG

and a few more..

Julie and Taylor on the Tea Cups with Alice and The Mad Hatter
37245DSC01616-med.JPG

Front row of Splash Mountain
37245DSC01593a-med.jpg

Early morning ride in the front of the monorail
37245DSC01563-med.JPG

My sister in the Welcome Show at the Magic Kingdom
37245DSC01592-med.JPG

Me and Taylor in jail with the evil emperor, Zurg.
37245DSC01611-med.JPG

OMG, Cory those are awsome!!!!!
I just hope they stay around long enough so we can see them for our fall 2008 trip (I won't hold my breath). Thanks for sharing!!!!:thumbsup2

BTW, what do you have to do to get one of those DIS tanks Julie is wearing??

That Splash Mountain picture is amazing.

Taylor is adorable and has incredible taste in fashion. Love the New York logo. :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing the photos Cory! They are awesome. I love the Splash Mountain picture with Julie and Taylor looking at eachother...that's a Kodak moment. :cutie:

Thanks for sharing Corey! Those are some great pics!

(love the Dis hat!)

Thanks for sharing! Where were the Ratatouille characters?

They are in the Animation building at MGM. You can either see them after the tour, or you can just walk through the gift shop to get to the interactive area.

I agree about that Splash Mountain pic! Priceless! The best pics are those that aren't posed. Capturing that moment is one you'll never forget!

I'd get a Dis Unplugged tank, but somehow I don't think I would be as cute as Ms. Julie!

Great Photos, thanks for sharing them. I wasn't planning on going to MGM next visit but now I think I'll have to just for this.

Awesom pics! I love the teacups with Alice & The Mad Hatter in the background..very cool!

....Or is it voices with faces? Whichever, now I have two more faces to match to the voices I hear every week on the podcast! (Bob was on the kaht cam video.)
These pix are great! Nice job pictureman!

Great pics Corey. Thanks for sharing.

BTW Corey, you have some really beautiful women in your life!:goodvibes

I love the picture on the tea-cups. Having Alice and the Mad Hatter in the background just adds to the picture.

Now, I can't ride it as it makes me ill everytime, but I that pic is great.

Awesome pictures!...I feel like a voyeur but ever since Corey said his sister does the openning at MK I wonder what she looked like..hahahaha...

--Mr. DB

Very cute, I will be having my picture taken with Remy even if I get to see the movie before I go or not. One question, somebody said in the podcast that they replaced the Cars characters so is there still anywhere to get my picture taken with cars characters since Cars is one of my favourite movies?

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!