Ratatouille ride official opening date announced

Rémy is delighted to announce that his brand new attraction ‪#‎Ratatouille‬ will officially open on July 10th!

Oh exciting! I was putting off a DLP trip until after Ratatouille opens so hopefully will make it there sometime later this year or early next year!

Well I'll be the downer on this thread. Bummed since we are there July 2nd and who can say when next time will be. Guess we'll have to hope for a return date with Remy

Well I'll be the downer on this thread. Bummed since we are there July 2nd and who can say when next time will be. Guess we'll have to hope for a return date with Remy

You may be lucky and catch the soft openings.

So hopefully the whole area including the store will be finished by our trip end of October, very exciting.

Great news, am very envious of you all!
As Jill said you may be lucky and catch a soft opening, fingers crossed for you.

Looking at the opening times for July the Studios park will be open until 9pm from the 10th July as well. I hope they continue this throughout the rest of the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter