Ratatouille Opening

brave321

Mouseketeer
From what I've read, Ratatouille is supposed to open in 2020. I know it's not official or anything, but does anyone have an idea about when in 2020? We're thinking about a trip then and we'd probably do it in May or June. It'd be great if it were open then but that might be too early. Thoughts??

The only thing I've heard is that it will be open sometime before Oct 1st, 2021

Yep 2020 is the expected opening. Too early to say when exactly in 2020 though.

I heard it was a simulator with a movie.

Ive been on both Ratatouille and Forbidden Journey. Watch the video in post number 8. You sit in cars which are on a trackless track. You wear 3d glasses. The cars move from area to area along the floor, past real life props. When the car moves to a new area there is a 3d animation video, The car move forwards, backwards, sideways and around , depending on the scene BUT you are not in motion during the scenes.

A simulator ride would be like Star Tours, this is different. In Star Tours the pod moves according to the scenes in the movie, simulating the action you are watching. Thats not what happens in Ratatouille

It’s one of the best rides I’ve ever been on-very excited to have it here!

Loved the movie so much and if it’s the same as the DLP vids, I bet it’ll be my fav ride. Hope they do even more Pixar rides in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter