Rattitoule Restaurant? at EPCOT

Maleficent53

Have fun storming the castle...
We were at EPCOT today and in a random conversation with a manager he mentioned a Rattitoule themed restaurant going in to the unused Wonders of Life building. Anyone heard any other rumors of this?

We were at EPCOT today and in a random conversation with a manager he mentioned a Rattitoule themed restaurant going in to the unused Wonders of Life building. Anyone heard any other rumors of this?
Not happening. The ride is going in France and no new dining other than the Space Restaurant and Japan restaurant are coming at this time.

I can't imagine that Disney wouldn't consider a name change (to Remy's or something similar) for Chefs de France at some point.

While they have Remys in Paris next to the ride, so far Disney says they are not bringing the restaurant.
while I like the idea of changing CdF to a Remy theme, I doubt it will happen as CdF continues to be very popular and busy.

I suspect this is extremely unlikely given the spot in Future World. Maybe it's possible it referred to a change to one of the France restaurants (or just Remy being there again), but that seems like all it could be.

I honestly do not think there is enough space in the France Pavilion for a new restaurant with the new ride being built. Honestly, they should just transform Wonders of Life into a new ride and/or a theater for a show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!