RCCL Black Friday

I am surprised that you guys can even use the website. I try to get on and nothing on that site works. I have tried on my PC, my laptop, my iPad, and my phone and I cant even view the black Friday deal on my cruise planner.

Is it just me or is the new RCI website just God awful.

It’s pretty bad, yes. But since I don’t currently have a cruise booked I can delegate to my TA :)

I am surprised that you guys can even use the website. I try to get on and nothing on that site works. I have tried on my PC, my laptop, my iPad, and my phone and I cant even view the black Friday deal on my cruise planner.

Is it just me or is the new RCI website just God awful.

It's not super user friendly. :/

This is going to be our first cruise on RCI and so far I am not happy. Every time I try to go to my cruise planner, it goes to some other web page and asks for my reservation number again, when I put it in, I get some error. It works sometimes....very frustrating.

Was able to rebook our internet, specialty dining and drink package for savings. Was able to take advantage of sale all the way to our oct 2019 sailings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!