RCCL offering 48 hour "Cruise with Confidence" cancellation policy on cruises through 7/31

bernina

DIS Veteran
"Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through July 31, 2020. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before you set sail, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021."

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-with-confidence

Last edited:
Good on them. Hopefully things will be contained to the point where they won't need to extend this policy through August, when I'm supposed to be cruising.

We're cruising July 5 out of Barcelona with 3 Italy ports so this was definitely welcome news. I really hope time and warmer weather will see this recede as we get closer to late Spring/Summer.

My wife and I are both in the healthcare field and we feel that we just dont want to be on a cruise in 2019. Our cruise is MId July and they said if we cancel we will lose our $1000 deposit, that just put a really sour taste in our mouth. Royal CAribbean is going to take an absolute smashing in the market they should try their best to make everyone happy.

My wife and I are both in the healthcare field and we feel that we just dont want to be on a cruise in 2019. Our cruise is MId July and they said if we cancel we will lose our $1000 deposit, that just put a really sour taste in our mouth. Royal CAribbean is going to take an absolute smashing in the market they should try their best to make everyone happy.
You can move your deposit to a FCC. I just did and our cruise was early July. Our deposit was non refundable too...

Has anyone received their FCC confirmation by email? If so, how long did it take to get?

Has anyone received their FCC confirmation by email? If so, how long did it take to get?
Not strictly Royal, but I had a Celebrity cruise scheduled on April 12th. I canceled it in early March and got my FCC about 3 weeks later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!