RCCL transfer costs?

stefanospops

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of a last minute surprise trip with just my DW for her 40th birthday next weekend and there is an RCCL cruise that works out perfectly for those dates. We have only sailed DCL because of the kids but this would be kid free and the price for RCCL is 1/3 the cost on the Dream. Does anyone know what the cost of transfers from MCO to PC through RCCL would be? Thanks.

The transfer rate with Royal Caribbean from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral is $36.00 per person each way.

We rented a car for about $40 one way from national car rental. Pick up at airport, return to national in cocoa beach. They'll shuttle you to pier or hotel, if you're flying in the day before. They run constant shuttles from pier back to rental location (two miles, if that) when ship returns.

How do you book the transfers? I imagine you have to call? Can you describe the process at all?

For booking transfers with Royal Caribbean, you simply let your travel agent know that you wish to add them. At that time, you will need to supply your airfare schedule. If you are within final payment dates, then you would need to pay for the transfers at the time you add them as well. If you are adding them to a new reservation then the payment will be due at the same time as your final payment. Once you arrive at the airport you will meet a Royal Caribbean host that will give you detailed instructions on where to meet the bus. Once on the ship you will be given a departure time to board the bus back to the airport.

Alas, booked direct so no TA.

I imagine that means just calling them if that's what we choose to do. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter