RCL Navigator of the Seas

DisMom829

DIS Veteran
Looking to book RCL Navigator of the seas out of Galveston, TX in April 2015. Just DH & I before the madness of an extended WDW stay in June with family. We've cruised CCL & NCL, have DCL booked for thanksgiving 2015. Anybody with comments on the Navigator??

Looking to book RCL Navigator of the seas out of Galveston, TX in April 2015. Just DH & I before the madness of an extended WDW stay in June with family. We've cruised CCL & NCL, have DCL booked for thanksgiving 2015. Anybody with comments on the Navigator??

Anyone???

We are sailing on NOS in February and I would be happy to share after that!

Lots of favorable reviews on cruisecritic. I think the review/report by hoopster in the forums is a good place to start with lots of pictures and good commentary.

I agree, read Hoopster95's review on CC. It's really detailed with lots of pictures. We are on the Navigator's last sailing out of Galveston in November so have been watching CC for any Navigator info I can find.

DH and I sailed NOS last October in a balcony room and were very happy with the trip. The only disappointment was the buffet, it was bad.

The main dining room was great, we enjoyed the piano bar, tons of activities going on all over the ship and our stateroom attendant was awesome. We are anxiously waiting for the release of the 2016 dates, we are going to take our "kids" with us this time.

Just got off Navigator yesterday, and sailed on her last February as well. Gorgeous ship, amazingly friendly staff, and tons to do onboard. The bf and I did a romance package, and that was really nice! And absolutely don't miss eating at Sabor if you go -- Navigator is the only ship with the venue for now, and for once the reality exceeds the hype. Just outstanding food. And do NOT miss Quest. Youtube it if you want; it's the most fun you'll have in a long time, even if you just watch and don't get involved. Seriously a riot. ;-)

It's just a fantastic ship -- you'll both have a great time!

If you have any specific questions, just ask!

-gina-

My husband and I sailed on Navigator of the Seas a few years back and loved it. We had a balcony. Staff/ship/everything was wonderful! Hope you have a great cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter