RD help needed for Hollywood Studios

Angelia'sthree

Mouseketeer
Three years since our last visit to the parks.
We are planning to rope drop our morning at Hollywood Studios. This visit will take place on Dec 3rd. I have been reading, and do know to arrive at the park early each morning. Also, that they allow you to enter to a holding point. I’m hoping to hear from visitors who have rope dropped since both TSL & GE have opened in the parks. My question is: Do they usher you all to the right heading towards TSL, then you break off towards GE? Or, do crowds go left towards GE and right to TSL?

I hope my question is clear. :) I’ve watched some YouTube videos, but not seeing any recent rope drop videos with TSL and GE crowds.

Thanks for any help.

Three years since our last visit to the parks.
We are planning to rope drop our morning at Hollywood Studios. This visit will take place on Dec 3rd. I have been reading, and do know to arrive at the park early each morning. Also, that they allow you to enter to a holding point. I’m hoping to hear from visitors who have rope dropped since both TSL & GE have opened in the parks. My question is: Do they usher you all to the right heading towards TSL, then you break off towards GE? Or, do crowds go left towards GE and right to TSL?

I hope my question is clear. :) I’ve watched some YouTube videos, but not seeing any recent rope drop videos with TSL and GE crowds.

Thanks for any help.
Where are you heading? TSL or SWGE? There are a lot of reviews in the review Sticky above.

Here’s a blog post by easywdw:
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/t...ollywood-studios-post-star-wars-galaxys-edge/
And another:
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/d...p-with-star-wars-galaxys-edge-and-a-9am-open/

We just got back last week. Leading up to the trip, I checked the wait times at MFSR and SDD. Slinky Dog always had a longer wait time, while Smuggler's Run was down to 45 minutes at one point.
We skipped SDD since we did it last year, and couldn't get a FP+. We rope dropped RnRC and ToT, then we hit SWGE after lunch time. We only waited 65 minutes for MFSR...which wasn't too bad for a brand new ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter