Re-Cap on July 23 OKW DIS Meet...

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
It is getting closer!!!!! I am in the stages of planning on what to bring, pack etc......

Just wanted to recap our plans:

July 23, 2001 Minnie DIS meet at OKW main pool at sunset (which is 6:21 pm according to Towncrier!!)

We plan on meeting at the left of the lighthouse in the area where there are many tables and chairs. At least that is where I placed MANY towels when I was there the first weekend in June!!!! LOL!

We are planning on getting munchies and drinks at the Gurgling Suitcase and if it should rain....we will meet in the main lobby??? Hanks? This is where I am unsure.

According to Towncriers list, it looks like we could have anywhere from 20-50 DIS members!!! I think the last role call was about 12 families!!!!! Sounds like a fun time!!

If there is anything I left out.....just add it to this thread!!

Watch out OKW.....here we come!!!

In case of rain, we meet in Papa's Den, the area just to the left of checkin (at least that's where it was 2 years ago).

Thanks Towncrier for your quick reply!!! Now get packing!!!

Hi there,

Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Packing now, leaving Tuesday.

Stevie Kay
Inverness
Scotland

We're packing now too. We're leaving on Friday--the 13th!!!! YIKES--hope that is not a bad omen!! See you all soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter