? re. Cindy's PS

cati

<font color=9999FF>Now knows that wishes can come
We are staying off-site this time. I have PS at 9:15 at Cindy's. What time should we be at the parking lot to get to the PS on time. The park opens at 9:00. How long does it take once you are on the boat to get to the castle?? This is the first time we have ever ate at Cindy's. I sure dont want to miss my seating!! This is my DD's 3rd birthday. Thanks for any info you can give me.

I think I read somewhere that you should budget about 30 minutes to get from the parking lot to the actual park, and the TTC opens 2 hours before the official park opening time.

Hope this helps. I am sure others will respond with good information. We have an 8:15 PS coming up, so I will be curious to see what type of response you get.

I would get to the TTC no later than 8:15. Make sure you tell one of the CM's working the gates at the TTC about your PS. They will ask for your PS number and name. They usally let the PS people in early to be able to get to the park before opening so as to not miss your time.

Also, if you get there early you might be seated early. We had a 8:25 seating last week but got there around 8:10 and were seated right away. That allowed us to be out right as the park was opening and we beat the crowd to Buzz.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I truly appreciate it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!