? re: making FP selections

vicb

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I know I should understand this process better but I've only done it once and that was over three years ago...soooo....

I have linked my 5 day hoppers to MDE, and I have now linked my Dolphin stay so I should be eligible for the 60 day window... my trip is in May so 107 days till my trip (47 days till I can make FP selections).

I was stepping through FP today to familiarize myself a bit with the process and it shows I can make FP selections for the next 30 days. Is that because I do have tickets linked so theoretically I could use those tickets anytime? I thought it would all be linked to my resort arrival date. So does that mean at the 60 day mark all 60 days between that day and my arrival day (plus length of stay dates) will open as opposed to the 30 that show open now?

I'm probably over thinking this :scratchin but just want to be sure I understand the process. Thanks.

that works out well because you can practice getting FPs if you want. just cancel them when you're done.

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I know I should understand this process better but I've only done it once and that was over three years ago...soooo....

I have linked my 5 day hoppers to MDE, and I have now linked my Dolphin stay so I should be eligible for the 60 day window... my trip is in May so 107 days till my trip (47 days till I can make FP selections).

I was stepping through FP today to familiarize myself a bit with the process and it shows I can make FP selections for the next 30 days. Is that because I do have tickets linked so theoretically I could use those tickets anytime? I thought it would all be linked to my resort arrival date. So does that mean at the 60 day mark all 60 days between that day and my arrival day (plus length of stay dates) will open as opposed to the 30 that show open now?

I'm probably over thinking this :scratchin but just want to be sure I understand the process. Thanks.

The FP FAQ answers this and many other questions.

Great, thanks everyone! I will try to read through the FAQ thread but really appreciate these fast answers. :goodvibes

When not booked with a package you can see a 30 day rolling window as you can technically use your tickets at any time.
Once your 60 day window opens you'll see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!